Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation? TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Business Strategy Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork, our commitment is to your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification was obtained in 2021 and validates all the measures that put people at the center of our concerns.
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Architect. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting our customers in their evolution and migration to the Public Cloud. You will be involved in the development, support and integration of the Public Cloud according to the needs defined with our clients. You will work in conjunction with the practice managers, the sales team and several other groups in order to meet our clients’ needs.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, design and implement the appropriate operation and automation solutions to support Public Cloud integration AWS and Azure
- Continuously improve, simply & standardize the operation architecture, strategy and delivery processes
- Develop, support and operate the Public Cloud integration and ensure it evolves with new requirements coming from our customer
- Actively participate to implement good DevOps practices/concepts
- Perform the technology watch; contribute to the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future architecture evolution.
- Develop new technical solutions and programs to improve customer experience, reduce time to market or improve cost structure.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Degree in software engineering, IT or related field
- 3+ years of technical experience in the cloud Knowledge of public cloud architecture and security design principles
- Experience with Linux, Windows OS Experience with Infrastructure-as-code methodology
- Experience with automation tools such as Terraform, ARM Templates, CloudFormation
- Bilingual written and spoken (French & English)
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and a good sense of humor
- Collaborative and efficient work skills
- Very good analytical and organizational skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- A family-like corporate culture in a flattened structure within an international company (19 offices worldwide)
- Various social activities, including team trips, dinners and happy hours with colleagues
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible hours and telecommuting
Does the position describe your ambitions and skills? Send your resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TeamWork is committed to encouraging an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
Terms used in the masculine gender are for ease of reference and refer to both men and women.