Teamwork US is a subsidiary of the Swiss Teamwork Group with over 650 consultants in Europe, Asia and North America, 107M$ turnover with an uninterrupted growth for 20 years. TeamWork US is based in 2 cities: San Diego and Boston.
Already AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, we are expanding our Amazon Web Services competencies in North America. We are currently looking for an AWS Senior Consultant with significant experience in the AWS world with good knowledge of new technologies and cloud.
An expertise in Pharma-Biotech would be appreciated.
The profile must be autonomous, rigorous, with recognized and appreciated relational qualities.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Partner with the sales team to design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption and revenue.
• Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cloud and AWS technology.
• Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform.
• Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” workshops sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS.
• Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the TeamWork worldwide teams.
• Technical liaison between customers, service delivery & business teams of TeamWork Group.
• Serve the collective cause with a Great Human Team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 5+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications
• 5+ years experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
• Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
• 3+ years AWS hands-on and implementation experience
• VMware and associate network, storage knowledge
• Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
• DevOps minded with knowledge on Infrastructure as Code: AWS environment and application automation utilizing CloudFormation and third-party tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives & IT Management
• Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS (in an Enterprise scale environment)
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
The position is very stimulating within a developing company and with very interesting overall prospects.
The position requires some mobility on the US east and west coast and Canada. But our first priority is to develop the US East coast market.
TWM US offers attractive working conditions, including benefits package, health care and 401K plans, as well as the prospect of rapidly evolving into a young company backed by a strong group with a long-term strategy.
TeamSpirit – Opportunities – Confidence – Performance – Fun – Well-being – Customer Centric
ANSWERS FROM NON-CITIZENS, NON-RESIDENT OR NOT VALID WORK PERMITS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.