As a Java Developer, you’ll be joining our team in Geneva to work on our WIZE by TeamWork offering. Working closely with a cross-functional team of business experts, developers and clients you will develop, test and support our inter-systems datafeed connectors and APIs. Getting connected with multiple bank systems to gather and consolidate data within WIZE by TeamWork.
Your role :
- Analysis & development of datafeed connectors between bank systems and WIZE by TeamWork
- Development of new integration tools
- Exchange and coordinate with banks IT teams
- Tests and maintain existing datafeeds with our operation team
Your expertise :
- 3+ year experience in Java 8+, Spring, Hibernate, SQL
- Good knowledge in banking operations
- Experience in Linux & infrastructure
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- French & English spoken and written
Soft skills :
- Ability to join an agile small team
- Communication and knowledge experience sharing
We offer you a position within a dynamic structure that gives an important place to the individual and his development; a friendly work environment in which you will evolve accompanied by a team of motivated & experienced professionals. By joining TeamWork, you will bring real added value to this company respected for the quality of its work and its ethics.
Conditions of employment
Full time (100%), Switzerland, Geneva.
Desired start date: immediately.
How to apply
Respond to this posting or send your CV/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org