Would you like to contribute to exciting digital transformation projects with people who are passionate about innovation? With TeamWork Management, the possibilities are endless. We are a local fast-growing company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss group TeamWork Corporate and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Joining our TeamWork Management subsidiary in Boston means being part of our US-based team with 40 information technology specialists in a fun environment where diversity and international talent are put forward. We offer opportunities for continuous learning, a robust benefits package, remote work flexibility, and lots of company perks!
If you have 2-5 years of experience in Change Management with excellent knowledge of Digital Project Implementation, we would love to hear from you.
Who are we?
TeamWork is an independent international group, founded in 1999 in Geneva by our current CEO Philippe Rey-Gorrez. We are your strategic partner in digital transformation, specializing in four core businesses: Management Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms. Recognized by our clients for our expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both major international groups and SMEs. TeamWork Management, the group’s US subsidiary, was created in 2017.
With US offices in Boston and San Diego, our approach is universal: supporting our clients in all aspects of their digital transformation projects.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an energetic individual who is passionate about working on technology transformation programs and managing multi-million dollar change management and communication initiatives for global technology applications.
As a Change Management Consultant at TeamWork, you will lead efforts related to impact analysis, stakeholder engagement, and communication development. These efforts will support ongoing business needs, as well as a multitude of technology transformation programs.
- Analyze change impacts and learning needs to develop Organizational Change Management (OCM): business engagement, communications, training deliverables needed with milestones
- Interface with stakeholders to assess change impacts and learning needs
- Identify potential people/behavior-related risks to project success (e.g., points of resistance)
- Ensure all impacted audiences are prepared for upcoming technology and process changes
- Plan interventions to mitigate the risks and achieve success factors
- Support effective behavior change to meet project objectives
- Create and deliver effective business engagement, communications, and learning deliverables according to OCM plan
- Report on progress and risk/issue management and mitigation
Experience, Employment & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent competent experience
- 2+ full lifecycle change management for technology projects
- Experience with OCM principles
- Experience with visualization through Microsoft PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, e-learning etc.
- Travel up to 25%
- Accreditations obtained, or in process, or must be able/willing to obtain certification
- Experience conducting learning needs analysis and determining learning objectives
- Experience designing and developing training content is a plus
- Work authorization: United States (Required) – No sponsorship
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract, limited travel in the US
How to apply
Respond to this post or send your CV/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.