We are hiring a Cloud Architect Dev/Sys/Ops (M/F) in our Montreal office.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze, design and implement the appropriate operation and automation solutions to support Public Cloud integration AWS and Azure
- Continuously improve, simply & standardize the operation architecture, strategy and delivery processes
- Develop, support and operate the Public Cloud integration and ensure it evolves with new requirements coming from our customer
- Actively participate to implement good DevOps practices/concepts
- Perform the technology watch; contribute to the strategy and evolution of existing services, as well as future architecture evolution.
- Develop new technical solutions and programs to improve customer experience, reduce time to market or improve cost structure.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- 3+ years of technical experience in Cloud, Security, Network and/or IT
- Good knowledge of Public Cloud AWS
- Experience in Azure is a plus
YOU MUST HAVE KNOWLEDGE IN AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DOMAINS:
Software / Automation
- Experience in using or administering CI/CD tooling (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline)
- Experience in automation tools such as Terraform, ARM Templates, CloudFormation, GCP Templates
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-code methodology and operation
- Experience in source code management and version control systems like Git
- Experience with Linux/Windows OS
- Experience with infrastructure technologies (backup, Monitoring,etc…)
- Experience with Public Cloud management systems
- Experience with Public Cloud Monitoring & Analysis & Optimization tools (cost, infra, usage)
- Experience with the operational aspects of software systems such as monitoring, centralized logging, and alerting with relevant tools
- Experience in Detective controls and Incident Response mechanism
- Experience securing Public Cloud infrastructure
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Security architecture and design principles
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Security practices & tools (AWS and/or Azure)
- Experience with Active Directory & Identity and Access Management
- Experience in Data Management and Protection
- Familiar with DevSecOps practices
- Deep understanding in multiple fields of infosec, preferably with operation background
- Good knowledge of Networking (BGP, ISIS, Segment Routing, EVPN, MPLS, etc.)
- Good knowledge of Public Cloud Networking (AWS, Azure and/or GCP)
- Experience in building network infrastructure in Public Cloud
- Experience in operating Public Cloud network infrastructure, including inbound/outbound (inter & intra region) traffic optimization
- Knowledge of Public Cloud (AWS and/or Azure), either in networking, security and/or operation
- Strong aptitude to recognize opportunities for improvement in day-to-day work and take appropriate actions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills, with a good sense of humor
- Billingual – French/English
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and an ability to work independently and or in a team
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain collaboration with internal and external partners.
NICE TO HAVE
- Good understanding of Cloud Native Architecture and principles
- Professional level certifications for AWS and/or Azure is a plus
- Experience with Lean manufacturing, Agile / Scrum and DevOps principles, practices and tools.
- Connected to the industry and the ecosystem.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to develop win-win solutions supporting tenant’s need within technical constraints.
- Ability to partner with & influence others.
- Ability to learn in a fast pace environment.
TeamSpirit – Opportunities – Confidence – Performance – Fun – Well-being – Customer Centric
ANSWERS FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.