Consultant(e) SAP Basis Senior
TeamWork is an independent international group, founded in 1999 in Geneva. Strategic partner in digital transformation, TeamWork is involved in four core businesses: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms. Recognized by its clients for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both major international accounts and SMEs.
TeamWork, a SAP service company, founded in 1999 in Geneva, with over 450 employees, is a major SAP player in Geneva, Berne, Zurich, Lyon, Paris, San Diego, Chicago, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, and Montreal.
TeamWork Delivers high quality IT, ABAP, BASIS, and Functional services and expertise for our customers is our motto.
In the context of our worldwide expansion, we are actively looking for a SAP Basis Senior consultant in the area of Geneva to integrate our competency center.
– Minimum of 7 years of experience in SAP NetWeaver technologies including SSO, High Availability, Disaster Recovery, Backup
and Recovery, System Copy, SAP installation and migration
– Minimum of 2 years of experience in a SAP Support Center
– Good knowledge of Oracle, DB2, SQLServer, MaxDB in a SAP environment
– Good knowledge of ABAP/JAVA/UME/CUA/TMS
– Knowledge of Business Object, Charm, Solution Manager Monitoring, ITIL, are a plus
– Experience in handling projects from design to delivery
– Experience in technical implementation of SAP S/4 HANA, Suite on HANA or HANA database
– Maintaining operational and technical documentation
– Good troubleshooting problem solving skills
– Own incident, problem and change management, be responsible for customer satisfaction
– Collaborate with all TeamWork competencies centers across the globe in a Follow the Sun context
The desired profile is a senior SAP Basis consultant, with a strong experience in SAP administration and production management, good communication skills and customer relationship skills.
A strong Team spirit and organizational skills are essential.
French and English are mandatory