SAP FI-CO Consultant Senior
TeamWork is an independent international group, founded in 1999 in Geneva. Strategic partner in digital transformation, TeamWork is involved in four core businesses: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms. Recognized by its clients for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both major international accounts and SMEs.
In this context Teamwork Geneva is currently looking for a skilled SAP FICO Analyst to join the SAP consultant functional team.
- Full Time Employee
- Location : Geneva (Switzerland)
- Travel around French part of Switzerland mainly
- Language: French / English mandatory, German and/or Italian or any other language appreciated.
Must have Experiences / Skills
- 8 + years’ experience in configuration of SAP FI/CO including 3 full implementation project cycles (as functional lead, architect, or analyst).
- Advanced and proven experience in design, build and customizing in SAP system
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team
Nice to have
- Any technical, technico-functional skill
- Project management experience
- Experience on Simple Finance, S/4 Hana will be appreciated or any business experience in Finance or Controlling.
- Any knowledge on a SAP logistic module (particularly PS, CS, PM, PP, MM or SD).
- Master’s / Postgraduate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent work experience. A professional accounting certification is a plus. SAP Functional Consulting Certification is also a plus.