Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation? TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Business Strategy Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork, our commitment includes your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification obtained in 2021 and 2022 validates all the measures that put people at the center of our concerns.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for an expert SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC Planning) consultant. Under the supervision of the EPM Team Manager, you will support our customers in the integration of the SAC Planning solution and in the management of their financial performance.
You will help clients optimize their financial performance, teach them how to secure their data and make the most of it to make better management decisions. In short, you will help financial departments get rid of their Excel files and make an optimal transition to state-of-the-art solutions.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Integrate the SAC Planning solution for our customers and participate in all stages of the project
- Analyze the customers problems on different financial domains (budgeting, planning, financial consolidation)
- Translate the needs into functionalities in the SAC Planning tool
- According to your skills in tools, business, your interpersonal skills and your implication, you participate in the pre-sales, costing, definition of service offers for the SAC Planning tool
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, management or other related field (an asset)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience integrating EPM solutions (required)
- Minimum one full cycle of implementation of the SAC Planning solution (required)
- Master the SAC Planning solution (create connections, data models, use the planning features, calendar, create security, etc.)
- Comfortable with financial concepts of steering, controlling, cost accounting, budgeting and reporting
- Bilingualism French and English (written and spoken)
- Professional rigor & involvement
- Appreciate teamwork
- Good verbal and interpersonal skills
- Good writing skills
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A family-like corporate culture in a flattened structure within an international company (20 offices worldwide)
- Various social activities, including team trips
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible hours and teleworking
- Public transportation allowance
Does this position describe your ambitions and skills? Send us your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com
TeamWork is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
The masculine gender is used for ease of reading and refers to both men and women.