Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation? TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Business Strategy Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork, our commitment includes your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification obtained in 2021 and 2022 validates all the measures that put people at the center of our concerns.
We are not only looking for skills, we are also looking for personalities with a sense of sharing and team spirit.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for SAP functional consultants for our application support team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting our customers in their requests for system upgrades and post-implementation SAP support. You will be involved in ticket resolution, requirements definition and configuration as well as supporting our customers.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Facilitate the implementation and support of one or more SAP modules (MM, SD, TM, FI, CO, VIM, PP, QM, eWM)
- Design, parameterize, test and put into production information systems as part of SAP application support activities and in compliance with SLAs
- Carry out requests for changes to customers’ systems through costing, documentation, testing and assistance
- Identify, interpret, validate and document interventions with the customer
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and users
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- University degree in information systems or in a computer related program
- Minimum of five years experience in SAP implementation or support in one of the following modules: MM, SD, TM, FI, CO, VIM, PP, QM, eWM
- Experience as a key user (an asset)
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Have a customer service-oriented approach
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical, reflective and critical problem-solving skills
- Bilingual in French and English
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A family-like corporate culture in a flat structure within an international company (21 offices across the globe)
- Various social activities, including team trips
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible hours and teleworking
- Montreal transit pass (OPUS)
Does this position describe your ambitions and skills? Send us your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com
TeamWork is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
The masculine gender is used for ease of reading and refers to both men and women.