Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation?
TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Strategic Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork, our commitment is your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification was obtained in 2021 and validates all the measures that put people at the center of our concerns.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for a service delivery manager for our SAP Application Management Service team. In this role, you will be responsible for the operational and financial management of an SAP application support contract. You will manage the resources assigned to the support operations according to the customer’s expectations. You coordinate the support contract with the customer and are responsible for all operational aspects related to the provision of services. You will be responsible for ensuring that the contractual commitments are met and that the customers under your responsibility are satisfied.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure the coordination, organization, management and communication of the outsourcing contract for which he/she is responsible
- Produce the KPI elements of the outsourcing contract
- Provide recommendations to improve performance, identifying the most practical alternative solutions
- Provide operational assistance to resources
- Ensure that the customer roadmap schedule is met
- Prepare the content of the various committees and lead them (steering, technical)
- Manage the Project-to-Support transition with the writing of deliverables, the follow-up of actions, the definition of the organization of the process and the teams
- Carry out the studies and missions entrusted to you, in compliance with performance and quality standards
- Propose improvements in terms of quality, performance and security
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- University degree in computer science, management or a related field
- Minimum 5 years of which 3 years in a similar position (in SAP is an asset)
- Good understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of application support processes (incident management, problem management, change management, SLA/KPI management, etc.)
- Knowledge of ERP and cloud-based systems (SAP is an asset)
- Project management Rigor and personal organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
- Bilingual in French and English
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A family-like corporate culture in a flat structure within an international company (21 offices worldwide)
- Various social activities, including team trips, dinners and happy hours with colleagues
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible hours and homeworking
- Montreal transit pass (OPUS)
Does this position describe your ambitions and skills? Send us your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com
TeamWork is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
The masculine gender is used for ease of reading and refers to both men and women.