SAP BASIS Administrator
WHO WE ARE
Strategic partner in digital transformation, TeamWork is involved in four core businesses:
- Business Consulting
- SAP Business Solutions
- Technology Platforms
- Data Analytics
Recognized by its clients for its expertise and experience, TeamWork accompanies both major international accounts and SMEs. With more than 700 employees and 17 international locations (Switzerland, France, Vietnam, Singapore, China, India, Canada, United States), TeamWork stands out with its ability to guarantee 24/7 technical and functional outsourcing support services (in English and French) and geographical proximity to its customers.
The competence, the taste for the challenge, the human values and the talent of its teams allow TeamWork to achieve linear growth and strong customer and employee loyalty.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You are a fresh graduate who needs a dynamic and professional working environment to learn and train yourself.
You are an experrienced employee and are looking for a new opportunity for your future.
You are enthusiast, you want to learn about SAP technologies.
Join the TeamWork family, we are offering you a big challenge.
In close cooperation with the various technical teams, you will work from the Vietman office for European customers on following tasks:
- Monitoring systems SAP and handling the issues
- Tuning SAP systems
- Installation and upgrade of SAP systems
- System copy, Kernel Update, Support Package application
- Administration of databases (SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, SAP HANA)
- Administration of operating systems (Windows, UNIX, Linux)
- Creating and maintaining project documentation, procedure
- Learning new technologies of SAP
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Have knowledge in administration of 1 OS: Windows / UNIX / Linux
- Have knowledge in administration of 1 DBMS: SQL Server / Oracle / DB2
- Having experience in Production SAP administration is a plus
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
- High motivation and strong team spirit
- Customer and result oriented
- Logical thinking
- Flexible, serious, honest, independent and responsible
- English level: reading and writing
- Speaking French is a plus
Do not hesitate to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
It is not necessary to have skills on each of the listed technologies to send us your application.
Simply send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and any other additional information you may find useful, for example a link to your portfolio, a cover letter …