TeamWork US is a subsidiary of the Swiss TeamWork Group with over 650 consultants in Europe, Asia and North America, 107M$ turnover with an uninterrupted growth for 20 years. TeamWork US is based in 2 cities: San Diego and Boston.
The resource should have good experience in a Multi-Client Support. We are looking for a skilled and experienced SAP Basis Consultant to join our Service Center Support team located in San Diego in a permanent role. If you meet the skills and want to join our dynamic and high growth team, send us your application!
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
• Provide SAP Basis Support in large SAP landscape for SAP systems like SAP ECC / S4/Hana, SAP BI / BI4/Hana, SAP CRM, SAP SCM, SAP GTS, SAP PI, SAP EP, SAP GRC, SAP MDM
• Perform Kernel Upgrade, Support Stack Upgrade.
• Perform system refreshes – ECC6.0, live Cache
• SAP System High Availability
• Expertise in Solution Manager, ChaRM, Test Workbench
• Database: SAP HANA Database/Oracle/MS SQL.
• Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge between the Basis Team.
• Serve the collective cause with a Great Human Team
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 3+ years of successful experience on a similar function
• Certification SAP Technology Associate – SAP HANA is plus
• Strong verbal written communication skills and analysis skill is must.
• High sense of service and delivery
• Should be able to work independently and rigorously follow the methods and procedures
The position is very stimulating within a developing company and with very interesting overall prospects.
TWM US offers attractive working conditions, including benefits package, health care and 401K plans, as well as the prospect of rapidly evolving into a young company backed by a strong group with a long-term strategy.
TeamSpirit – Opportunities – Confidence – Performance – Fun – Well-being – Customer Centric
ANSWERS FROM NON-CITIZENS, NON-RESIDENT OR NOT VALID WORK PERMITS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.