Who we are ?
TeamWork is an independent international group created in 1999 in Geneva by its current CEO: Philippe Rey-Gorrez.
Key player in consulting, technological integration and innovation, the company’s mission is to support its customers over the long term. A true partner of digital transformation, TeamWork is active in four major areas: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics, Technology Platforms.
With more than 1000 employees and 21 offices around the world, TeamWork stands out by its ability to guarantee 24/7 outsourcing and geographical proximity to its customers
TeamWork has a global SAP partnership that enables it to distribute and maintain all SAP solutions. This partnership also certifies the technical and functional capabilities of TeamWork to deliver services on all SAP solutions. The company has SAP Gold Partner and SAP Partner Center of Expertise certifications that confirm the expertise of the teams and the SAP Support and Maintenance Center.
We keep growing and are currently looking to hire a SAP senior fullstack developper and Team Manager for our Geneva branch.
- Technical project manager (development) : Manage a global team in the context of a customer project, act as responsible of the delivery, assist or lead project review meetings (mainly S/4HANA project)
- Team Leader (for a specific project or dedicated team)
- SAP developer (Backend / Front end) : The candidate has got some strong SAP development skills to be able to build.
- SAP new technology referent (Business technology platform) : The candidate should be interested in new technologies and concepts around SAP and anticipate the one to come.
- Strong knowledge of Abap, Abap OO, SAP Gateway / Odata service,
- High level of expertise on the latest SAP Abap technologies like Gateway, HANA, CDS, SAP BTP…
- Good Knowledge and experience in SAP frontend technologies (SAPUI5, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery),
- Good Knowledge or experience on the latest SAP Development concepts: Fiori Element, BOPF, Abap Restfull, BRF+.
- More than 15 years of experience in the same area
- French and English fluent
- Soft skills required for consulting activities
- Efficient and Independent consultant
- Curious, motivated, flexible and willing to work on innovations.
TeamWork France, TeamWork Canada and TeamWork Switzerland are Great Place to Work certified!
91% of our employees think that TeamWork is a great place to work
This certification validates the measures taken to make TeamWork a good place to work since its creation and we are very proud of this.
We are proud of our TeamWork Spirit that our employees embody every day and really look forward to receiving your application to potentially discuss further why it could be very interesting to join us !