SAP Logistics Consultant Functional analyst senior
TeamWork is an independent international group, founded in 1999 in Geneva. Strategic partner in digital transformation, TeamWork is involved in four core businesses: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms. Recognized by its clients for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both major international accounts and SMEs.
TeamWork, a SAP service company, founded in 1999 in Geneva, with over 450 employees, is a major SAP player in Geneva, Berne, Zurich, Lyon, Paris, San Diego, Chicago, Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, and Montreal.
TeamWork Delivers high quality IT, ABAP, BASIS, and Functional services and expertise for our customers is our motto.
In this context Teamwork Geneva is currently looking for a skilled SAP Logistics Analyst to join the SAP consultant functional team.
- Full Time Employee
- Location : Geneva (Switzerland)
- Travel mainly around French part of Switzerland
- Language: French / English mandatory, German and/or Italian or any other language appreciated.
Must have Experiences / Skills
- 4+ years of experience in configuration of SAP in at least 2 modules among SD/MM/CS/WM including 3 full implementation project cycles (as functional lead, architect, or analyst).
- Advanced and proven experience in design, build and customizing in ECC SAP system
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a team
- Swiss nationality or EU passport
Nice to have
- Any technical, technical-functional skill
- Project management experience
- Experience on S/4 Hana and/or SAP based mobile solutions will be appreciated
- Any knowledge on other SAP logistic modules (particularly eWM, PM or PP)
- Master’s / Postgraduate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business administration or equivalent work experience. SAP Functional Consulting Certification is a plus.