Are you passionate about innovation? Do you want to be part of a team that works on some of the most innovative digital transformation projects in Quebec? TeamWork Canada is growing and looking for motivated team members to join our adventure.
We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
A major player in consulting and technology integration, TeamWork operates in four main areas: Strategic Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Business Intelligence & Data Analysis, and the Design & Deployment of Technology Platforms. Recognized by its customers for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both large international corporations and SMEs.
TeamWork is a is Certified Great Place to Work (2021) and we are committed to the well-being of our employees.
Job description :
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for a SAP Presales Director. The Presales Director will report to the Management Team and will participate in the development and implementation of all presales activities.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the definition of the major strategic orientations for product and service positioning in the market
- Assist the account manager in the preparation of bids
- Participate in the preparation of responses to requests for information, tenders and proposals with the various local and group teams
- Organize, prepare and execute solution demonstrations
- In coordination with experts, execute proof of concept or mock-ups
- Participate in events such as seminars, conferences and industry trade shows
- Assist in the publication of marketing content
- Keep up to date with new developments with practice managers in order to present them to clients
- Support the sales team and assist with cross-selling
Your qualifications and skills:
- Minimum 5 years of SAP software pre-sales experience or equivalent experience as an SAP implementation consultant combined with presales experience
- Demonstrated presentation, demonstration and/or customer training skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with SAP software packages
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with the sales team
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Leadership skills, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize
- Autonomy and ability to manage time and priorities effectively
- Excellent ability to popularize technical concepts and business processes
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
What we offer:
- A family-like corporate culture within an international company (20 offices worldwide)
- Various social activities, including team trips
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of taking certifications
- Comprehensive group insurance including employee assistance program
- Retirement savings plan with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
Does this position describe your ambitions and skills? Send your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com