Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation?
TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Strategic Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork, our commitment is your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification was obtained in 2021 and validates all the measures that put people at the center of our concerns.
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for a SAP Presales Director. The Presales Director will report to the Management Team and will participate in the development and implementation of all presales activities.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to the definition of the major strategic orientations for product and service positioning in the market
- Assist the account manager in the preparation of bids
- Participate in the preparation of responses to requests for information, tenders and proposals with the various local and group teams
- Organize, prepare and execute solution demonstrations
- In coordination with experts, execute proof of concept or mock-ups
- Participate in events such as seminars, conferences and industry trade shows
- Assist in the publication of marketing content
- Keep up to date with new developments with practice managers in order to present them to clients
- Support the sales team and assist with cross-selling
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Minimum 5 years of SAP software pre-sales experience or equivalent experience as an SAP implementation consultant combined with presales experience
- Demonstrated presentation, demonstration and/or customer training skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with SAP software packages
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with the sales team
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Leadership skills, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organize, analyze and synthesize
- Autonomy and ability to manage time and priorities effectively
- Excellent ability to popularize technical concepts and business processes
- Fluency in French and English (oral and written)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- A family-like corporate culture in a flattened structure within an international company (19 offices worldwide)
- Various social activities, including team trips
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible work hours and telecommuting
- Public transportation allowance
Does the position describe your ambitions and skills? Send us your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com
Teamwork is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
The masculine gender is used for ease of reading and refers to both men and women.