We are seeking an amazing ambassador to bring unparalleled expertise to our digital transformation projects. Our Senior Project Managers are a critical component of our organization in driving a positive customer experience resulting in high customer satisfaction. Your superpower? You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and providing Infrastructure and Cloud services. You’re autonomous, you have excellent self-discipline and personal organization, you are client-focused, and you have strong interpersonal skills.
The Senior Project Manager for Infrastructure & Cloud Services plays a key role on the delivery team. Project Managers are accountable for the end-to-end quality of projects delivered by the teams. The Project Manager is responsible for ensuring projects meet scope, timeline, milestone, and budget expectations through planning, executing, controlling, and closing projects. As a Project Manager, you will lead a delivery team that may consist of technology architects, consultants, analysts, specialists, and/or third-party vendor teams (offshore).
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager for our Infrastructure and Cloud services with significant experience in infrastructure, applications (SAP background is a plus) & information system migration projects for mid & large size of customers to support our sales & operations teams. Because our clients’ needs are varied, a good knowledge of infrastructure and cloud services platforms like AWS & Azure is strongly recommended.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS
- 6+ years software/technology customer facing experience
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives & IT Management.
- Experience architecting/operating solutions built on AWS
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
Typical tasks include gathering client business requirements to facilitate High Level Design, creating the statement of work and supplier business packaging. You will be required to attend client meetings to help articulate with other Teamwork Solution Architects on large projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will deliver presentations of designed solutions and how they align with customer requirements. As as Cloud Architect, you will be able to conduct Consulting projects like Go To Cloud, Move To Cloud and work with DevOps teams when necessary.
- Partner with the sales team to generate leads, design solutions for customers, drive AWS adoption to our clients and contribute to business growth
- Manage relationships with partners (mainly AWS for now)
- Communicate our solution to all types of clients (SMEs and large enterprises) with the value proposition of a Cloud journey and AWS technology
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when building new applications and migrating existing applications, software and services on the AWS platform
- Conduct deep-dive “hands-on” workshops sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the TeamWork worldwide teams
- Act as technical liaison between customers, service delivery & business teams of TeamWork Group for TeamWork Global Delivery Center & Cloud Competencies Center
- Demonstrate the ability to build a Cloud practice depending on the business need with specific expertise
- Recruit and on-board talents with this same value and mindset
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or another relevant field
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Minimum Certifications: AWS Architect Associate and/or Azure Architect
- 5+ years design & implementation experience with distributed applications
- 5+ years experience in networking (infrastructure or database architecture)
- 3+ years experience in presales
- Work authorization: United States (Required) – no sponsorship.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract, limited travel in the US.
How to apply
Respond to this posting or send your CV/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org