TeamWork is an independent international group created in 1999 in Geneva by its long-standing CEO, Philippe Rey-Gorrez. A major player in consulting and technological integration, TeamWork operates in four main areas: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms.
Recognized by its customers for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both large accounts and SMEs.
To support our development in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Senior SAP Basis Components Consultant to join the SAP BC team within the Platform & Technologies universe.
- Provide SAP Basis support in an SAP environment for SAP systems such as SAP ECC / S4 / Hana / GRC
- SAP BI / BI4 / SAP CRM, SAP SCM, SAP GTS, SAP PI, SAP EP, SAP, SAP MDM, SAP BO are plus
- Manage Level 2 & 3 incidents, changes, problems
- Diagnose performance problems (traces, log reviews and indicators)
- Help with fine tuning of the monitoring
- Synthesis and follow-up action plan of EWA recommendations
- Performing upgrades (Kernel Upgrade, Support Stack Upgrade, Upgrade SAP, conversion S4)
- Deploy SAP solutions (On Premise or Cloud and AWS/AZURE knowledge is a plus)
- High availability of the SAP and HANA system
- Database : SAP HANA / SYBASE /Oracle/MS SQL/DB2
- Implementation or knowledge of SSO (SAML, KERBEROS, etc.)
- Setting up of BTP, SAC
- Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge within the Basis team
- Provide expertise for the analysis and optimization of system operation
- Advise clients on best practices
- Knowledge of Charm, VIM open text, third party solutions is a plus
The expected skills for this position are:
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in SAP Basis
- SAP Technology Associate certification – SAP HANA is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication and analytical skills are a must
- Knowledge of infrastructure, network and security is a plus.
You are able to synthesize and innovate, you are a team player and you can demonstrate your added value. You are eager to invest yourself in large-scale projects and to quickly gain in competence.
Full time, start as soon as possible
Location: Bertrange (Luxembourg), travel in Luxembourg and potentially in Europe.
Attractive salary package
Languages: French / English required (German appreciated)
If you are looking for a dynamic company in a growing sector with real human values, do not hesitate to apply.