Would you like to contribute to exciting digital transformation projects with people who are passionate about innovation? With TeamWork Management, the possibilities are endless. We are a local fast-growing company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss group TeamWork Corporate and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Joining our TeamWork Management subsidiary in Boston means being part of our US-based team with 40 information technology specialists in a fun environment where diversity and international talent are put forward. We offer opportunities for continuous learning, a robust benefits package, remote work flexibility, and lots of company perks!
Who are we?
TeamWork is an independent international group, founded in 1999 in Geneva by our current CEO Philippe Rey-Gorrez. We are your strategic partner in digital transformation, specializing in four core businesses: Management Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms. Recognized by our clients for our expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both major international groups and SMEs. TeamWork Management, the group’s US subsidiary, was created in 2017.
With US offices in Boston and San Diego, our approach is universal: supporting our clients in all aspects of their digital transformation projects.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an amazing ambassador to bring unparalleled expertise to our digital transformation projects. Our Consultants are a critical component of our organization in driving a positive customer experience resulting in high customer satisfaction. Your superpower? You’re comfortable diving into the details of workstreams, you’re autonomous, you have excellent self-discipline and personal organization, you are client-focused, and you have good interpersonal skills.
The Senior SAP Demand & Planning Consultant plays a key role on the delivery team that is accountable for meeting the scope, timeline and milestone expectations set by the client. Consultants are responsible for delivering a completed, successful project by collaborating with the client, the other members of the delivery team, and your SAP Project Manager.
If you are a SAP Demand & Planning Functional Consultant with 10-15 years of proven experience in the SAP world with excellent knowledge of SAP Supply Chain modules, we want you!
We are always looking for the best talent as we continue to grow our team. If you’re ready to hit the ground running on some exciting SAP projects and have some fun while doing it, we want to hear from you!
- Understand and analyze business requirements and translate them into system requirements, configurations, and customization
- Design, configure, test and support technical solutions on SAP demand and planning modules such as SAP IBP, SAP APO or SAP PP/DS
- Collaborate with other functional consultants within TeamWork and externally with other system integrators
- Prepare and support data migration
- Provide training to business users
- Support Go live and Hypercare phases with project team
- Participate in all project activities with multidisciplinary teams
Experience & Technical Expertise Requirements
- 10-15 years of experience in the implementation of SAP projects using demand and planning modules such as SAP IBP, SAP APO or SAP PP/DS
- Experience executing a business blueprint and documenting business requirements that can be understood by a technical process team
- Must be able to provide technical stewardship of end-to-end integration solutions between SAP and other SAP and non-SAP systems
- Must have experience integrating with other SAP modules and business areas (MM, SD, …)
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills, demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are a necessity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience in Pharmaceutical / GxP domains is a plus
- Ability to travel within the US
Employment & Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree a plus
- SAP certification(s) highly preferred
- Work authorization: United States (Required) – no sponsorship.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract, limited travel in the US.
How to apply
Respond to this post or send your CV/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org