We are seeking an amazing ambassador to bring unparalleled expertise to our digital transformation projects. Our Consultants are a critical component of our organization in driving a positive customer experience resulting in high customer satisfaction. Your superpower? You’re comfortable diving into the details of workstreams, functionally and technically. You’re autonomous, you have excellent self-discipline and personal organization, you are client-focused, and you have good interpersonal skills.
The Senior SAP FICO Consultant plays an essential role on the delivery team that is accountable for meeting the scope, timeline and milestone expectations set by the client. Senior Consultants are responsible for delivering a completed, successful project by collaborating with the client, the other members of the delivery team, and your SAP Project Manager.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS
- At minimum 3 full lifecycle implementations (or equivalent experience) configuring SAP FICO (S/4HANA preferred)
- Experience in design, executing a business blueprint, customizing testing and writing business requirements specifications that can be understood by a technical process team
- Familiarity with the business processes around Finance and Controlling: Accounts Payable, Receivable, Asset, Reporting, among others
- Must be able to understand integration with SAP SD, MM, PP modules
- Expertise in FICO area with a minimum of 10 years of experience in configuring and implementing SAP Finance and Controlling modules
- Must have excellent communication and analytical skills, demonstrate excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills; both oral and written are a necessity
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Must be able to demonstrate ownership and leadership of the FICO area in a project from design to execution
- Must have experience in Green and brown field implementation
- Must have Core Model and Roll Out implementation experience
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Finance & Accounting from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree a plus
- SAP certification(s) highly preferred
- Work authorization: United States (Required) – no sponsorship.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract, limited travel in the US
How to apply
Respond to this posting or send your CV/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org