TeamWork is an independent international group created in 1999 in Geneva by its long-standing CEO, Philippe Rey-Gorrez. A major player in consulting and technological integration, TeamWork operates in four main areas: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms.
Recognized by its customers for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both large accounts and SMEs.
To support our development in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Senior SAP Finance Consultant to join the SAP functional team within the SAP Business Solutions universe.
- Facilitation of workshops around S/4HANA, preparation and conduct of demonstration in the system (accompanying customers to transform) and participation in pre-sales
- Design, implementation and production of S/4HANA projects
- Reengineering and evolution of existing solutions
- Writing of technical-functional specifications
- Facilitation of training on financial modules
You have more than 8 years of experience in FI module configuration with several complete SAP implementation projects, preferably with at least one project on the S/4HANA version.
An ECC to SAP S/4HANA conversion project would be a plus.
You also have real business experience in finance.
The expected skills for this position are:
- Advanced and proven expertise on all SAP Finance modules and functions (New GL, New Asset, Treasury, AP/AR, …)
- In-depth knowledge of controlling, product costing and margin analysis
- Implementation and use of finance data migration tools (LSMW, LTMC, others)
- Integration with all SAP logistics modules
- Good knowledge of the FIORI environment and applications
You are able to synthesize and innovate, you are a team player and you can demonstrate your added value. You are eager to invest yourself in large-scale projects and to quickly gain in competence.
Master’s degree in finance and accounting (BAC+5).
Any SAP Consulting certification would be a plus (S4 Conversion, SAP Activate methodology…)
Full time, start as soon as possible
Location: Bertrange (Luxembourg), travel in Luxembourg and potentially in Europe.
Attractive salary package
Languages: French / English required (German appreciated)
If you are looking for a dynamic company in a growing sector with real human values, do not hesitate to apply.