TeamWork is an independent international group created in 1999 in Geneva by its long-standing CEO, Philippe Rey-Gorrez. A major player in consulting and technological integration, TeamWork operates in four main areas: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms.
Recognized by its customers for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both large accounts and SMEs.
To support our development in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Senior SAP FIORI Consultant to join the SAP Technical team within the SAP Business Solution universe.
- Participate in the implementation of ERP / SAP solutions tailored to our customers in compliance with best practices and our methods:
- Design or propose technical solutions in collaboration with the functional teams of our customers, or internal,
- Write technical specifications,
- Develop the technical solutions, according to the best practices recommended by the editor and/or by our customers,
- Perform and document unit tests,
- Commit to and meet delivery deadlines, while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Intégré(e) au sein de nos équipes projet ou support, vous bénéficierez de l’expertise de nos équipes pour confirmer et enrichir vos compétences.
- Interventions on projects and/or as part of a service center, as a technical SAP consultant.
The skills expected for this position are:
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in the SAP FIORI domain
- Training BAC + 2 to BAC + 5
- Very good knowledge of development methods and practices
- SAP FIORI knowledge required: SAPUI5, Java Script
- Practice and knowledge of SAP Web ide SCP + culture of mobility tools and applications
- Backend skills: OData protocol/services and “classic” ABAP ECC development would be a plus
- Functional knowledge of some of the following business processes would be a plus:
- FI / CO / SD / CS / MM / PP / PM / PS / QM
- To know the processes of changes and incidents
You are able to synthesize and innovate, you are a team player and you can demonstrate your added value. You are eager to invest yourself in large-scale projects and to quickly gain in competence.
Full time, start as soon as possible
Location: Bertrange (Luxembourg), travel in Luxembourg and potentially in Europe.
Attractive salary package
Languages: French / English required (German appreciated)
If you are looking for a dynamic company in a growing sector with real human values, do not hesitate to apply.