Teamwork US is a subsidiary of the Swiss Teamwork Group with over 500 consultants in Europe, Asia and North America, with an 80M$ turnover and an uninterrupted growth for more than 18 years. TeamWork US is based in 3 cities: San Diego, Atlanta and Boston.
We are currently expanding our level 3 support team in San Diego CA and we are looking for a system administrator, with significant experience and good knowledge in Windows Server and VMware administration.
The profile must be autonomous, rigorous, with recognized and appreciated relational qualities.
ROLES AND RESPONSABILITIES
- Day to day level 3 support in a Windows Server/VMware environment
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Resolution of incidents raised by end users or monitoring tools
- Management, approval and implementation of technical changes
- Preparing technical documentation and reports
- 2 years of work experience in Server Management (Windows Server/VMware)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Good knowledge of server administration: 2008/R2, 2012/R2
- Good knowledge of virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V
- Good understanding of SQL Server databases
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
- Teamwork, responsibility and adaptability
- Critical observation and problem solving
- Autonomous, trustworthy and good relational skills
- 3+ years of work experience in Server Management (Windows Server/VMware)
- Any relevant VMware or Microsoft certifications
- Good knowledge of backup technologies
- Good knowledge of storage technologies
- Experience with SCCM is a plus
- Experience with Nagios is a plus
The position is very stimulating within a developing company and with very interesting overall prospects.
TWM California offers attractive working conditions, including benefits package, health care and 401K plans, as well as the prospect of rapidly evolving into a young company backed by a strong group with a long-term strategy.
TeamSpirit – Opportunities – Confidence – Performance – Fun – Well-being – Customer Centric