We are looking for a Unix administrator for our office in Ho-Chi-Minh, Vietnam.
We are SAP strategic partner in digital transformation, TeamWork is involved in four core businesses :
- Business Consulting
- SAP Business Solutions
- Technology Platforms
- Data Analytics.
Recognized by its clients for its expertise and experience, TeamWork accompanies both major international accounts and SMEs. With more than 900 employees and 20 international locations (Switzerland, France, Vietnam, Singapore, China, India, Canada, United States, Luxembourg, Slovakia), TeamWork stands out with its ability to guarantee 24/7 technical and functional outsourcing support services (in English and French) and geographical proximity to its customers.
The competence, the taste for the challenge, the human values and the talent of its teams allow TeamWork to achieve linear growth and strong customer and employee loyalty.
You are a Unix administrator who needs a dynamic and professional working environment to learn and train yourself.
You are an experienced employee and are looking for a new opportunity for your future.
You are enthusiastic, you want to improve in SAP technologies.
Join the TeamWork family, we are offering you big challenges.
- Participate to SAP implementation projects. The projects can be based in Vietnam or in the Asia Pacific region
- You will work in production environment and closely collaborate with the various technical teams; The following general tasks will be mainly missions:
- Providing management and support of Linux/Unix systems, and Virtualization
- Proactive monitoring and performing maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Resolution of incidents raised by end users or monitoring tools
- Resolution of critical errors (high priority incidents e.g., server outages, data loss…)
- Participate in IT projects from customer sides (Installation / Upgrades / Patching Unix servers)
- Processing technical changes under ITIL standards
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to facilitate knowledge share and skills
- Working 40 hours in weekdays
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience in systems administration with Linux and Unix systems administration from a production environment
- Proficient in shell scripting or Perl
- Strong knowledge in LINUX / UNIX (Red Hat, Suse, HPUX, AIX…)
- Knowledge and experience of Clustering and High availability solutions to support day to day operations and fail over (VMware; VCS; Service Guard …)
- Good understanding of storage technologies (SAN, DAS, Local)
- Good knowledge in Virtualization technologies
- Good understanding of processes and ITIL
- Basic database skills and the ability to work with professional DBAs
- Unix networking (TCPIP, DNS, Bonding …)
- Basic backup knowledge is appreciated
- Ability to perform technical presentation
- Motivation to study towards technical qualifications
- Having experiences for working in Oracle is a plus
- Having experiences for working in Cloud (AWS, Azure, IBM cloud, …) is a plus
- Having experiences for working with automation tool such as Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, … is a plus
- Speaking French is a plus
YOUR SOFT SKILLS
- TeamWork, responsibility and adaptability
- Open-minded, independent and trustworthy
- Problem solving, logical thinking
- Good in preparing documentation
- Excellent in communication between team members or customers
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
- Good communication both Vietnamese and English
HOW TO APPLY
Fill the form below or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org !