TeamWork is an independent international group created in 1999 in Geneva by its long-standing CEO, Mr. Philippe Rey-Gorrez. A major player in consulting and technological integration, TeamWork operates in four main areas: Business Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Data Analytics and Technology Platforms.
Recognized by its customers for its expertise and experience, TeamWork supports both large accounts and SMEs.
To support our development in Vietnam, we are currently looking for a Windows Administrator to join the team within the Technology Platforms universe.
- In the context of SAP implementation or run projects for international customers, you will work in production environment and closely collaborate with the various technical teams.
- Keep the infrastructure stable by joining a RUN team which will manage multiple systems on both Cloud (AWS and Azure) and on Premise like:
- AWS: EC2, RDS, S3, IAM, AMI, VPC, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, Lambda …
- Virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Microsoft: Windows, cluster, SCCM, SSM
- Microsoft SQL databases, MySQL
- Backup technologies (Veeam, Simpana…)
- Storage (SAN, Virtual SAN, replication, volume, pool…)
- Physical servers like DELL, HP
- Monitoring system like Centreon
- Some of the following general tasks are also part of your mission
- Participate in IT projects from customer sides (Installation / Upgrades / Patching Windows servers)
- Provide management and support of Windows systems, and Virtualization
- Proactive monitoring and performing maintenance of infrastructure systems
- Resolution of incidents raised by end users or monitoring tools
- Resolution of critical errors (high priority incidents e.g., server outages, data loss…)
- Develop script for operation automation, using PowerShell, Python, …
- Processing technical changes under ITIL standards
- Preparing and maintaining technical documentation to facilitate knowledge share and skills
YOUR TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Experience in Cloud operation and trouble shooting
- Rich experience in Windows administration and trouble shooting
- Experience in managing and trouble shooting on Clusters, patching
- Basic skill in MSSQL, MySQL
- Experience in backup on Veeam and Simpana
- Experience in SAN, vSAN and physical servers
- Basic skill in monitoring, such as Centreon, Nagios
- Able to build scripts
YOUR SOFT SKILLS
- Good understanding of ITIL and processes
- Problem solving, logical thinking
- Good in preparing documentation
- Ability to perform a technical presentation
- Good in communication between team members or customers
- Demonstrated success in multi-cultural work environment.
- Good communication both Vietnamese and English
- FRENCH speaking is a plus
If you are looking for a dynamic company in a growing sector with real human values, do not hesitate to apply.
It is not necessary to have skills on each of the listed technologies to send us your application.
Simply fill the form below or send us a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and any other additional information you may find useful, for example a link to your portfolio, a cover letter …