TeamWork is certified Great Place To Work Switzerland !
TeamWork achieves VMware Master Services Competency in VMware Cloud on AWS
TeamWork Achieves VMware Master Services Competency in VMware Cloud on AWS
27/02/2020 — TeamWork, a key player in consulting, technology integration, data valorization and innovation, today announced that it has successfully achieved a VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This competency demonstrates that TeamWork is committed to helping organizations accelerate their digital transformations by leveraging their validated services delivery capabilities around advanced VMware technologies.
“This certification reinforces our ability to support our customers and affirms our position as an expert in VMware and AWS infrastructures,” said Philippe Rey-Gorrez, CEO, TeamWork.
“It shows the complementarity of TeamWork’s offer through the services we provide on AWS and our expertise on VMware Cloud on AWS. Being one of the few companies to have obtained such a certification in France demonstrates TeamWork’s commitment to its partnership with VMware and our desire to accompany our customers with the highest possible level of expertise.”
“VMware is pleased to recognize TeamWork for achieving the VMware Cloud on AWS Master Services Competency. This achievement shows customers that partners like TeamWork are dedicated, invested and have validated expertise in advanced VMware technologies,” said Jenni Flinders, vice president and worldwide channel chief, VMware.
“We value TeamWork as a VMware partner, and appreciate their efforts in achieving this VMware distinction as they work to increase their service delivery capabilities.”
VMware Master Services Competencies are designed to help partners demonstrate customer-centric solutions and technical proficiency, with proven success and expertise in a specialized area of business. These competencies also allow partners to differentiate in five specific solution areas.
VMware partners can achieve VMware Master Services Competencies in:
- Cloud Management and Automation – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware Cloud Management and Automation solutions and services with deep understanding and execution of cloud management design principles and methodologies.
- Data Center Virtualization – Designates expertise in delivery of VMware vSphere environments and digital infrastructure services with deep understanding of and execution in Data Center Virtualization design principles and methodologies.
- Digital Workspace – Designates partner organizational expertise to design, deliver and support the ongoing management of customer apps, data and virtual desktop solutions whether on-premise or cloud delivered. Achieving this competency validates partners’ deep understanding and execution on VMware Horizon and VMware Workspace ONE end-user computing solutions.
- Network Virtualization – Designates expertise in the delivery of VMware NSX environments and services with deployment and optimization of NSX environment capabilities.
- VMware Cloud on AWS – Designates expertise in the deployment of an integrated cloud solution that delivers an on-demand service enabling customers to run applications across a VMware Cloud Infrastructure environment with access to a broad range of AWS services.
The VMware Partner Network is the framework for collaboration between VMware and its partners, offering a wide range of benefits, training, certifications and rewards. The VMware Partner Network includes a range of programs to meet the needs of a variety of partner expertise. Read more about VMware Partner Network.
VMware, vSphere, Workspace ONE, Horizon, and NSX are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and other jurisdictions.