Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation? TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Business Strategy Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork our commitment includes your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification was obtained in 2021 and validates all the measures putting people at the center of our concerns.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for a SAP Supply Chain consultant. In this role, you will be responsible for accompanying our customers in their evolutions and in post SAP implementation support mode. You will be involved in the review of processes, configuration, coaching and implementation of the solution and support at our customers.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP eWM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
- Identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Ensure alignment of business requirements with the customer
- Facilitate workshops to gather business requirements
- Work with the internal team to develop the solution
- Clearly communicate solutions to team members and users
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- University degree in information systems or in a computer related program
- Minimum of 5 years experience in SAP implementation or support in a Supply Chain module (eWM, PP, QM,…)
- SAP S/4 Hana certification on a Supply Chain module (an asset)
- Experience as an SAP user (an asset)
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical, reflective and critical problem solving skills
- Bilingual in French and English
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A family-like corporate culture in a flat structure within an international company (20 offices across the globe)
- Various social activities, including team trips
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible hours and telecommuting
Does this position describe your ambitions and skills? Send us your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com
TeamWork is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
The masculine gender is used for ease of reading and refers to both men and women