We are seeking an amazing ambassador to bring unparalleled expertise to our digital transformation projects. Our Consultants are a critical component of our organization in driving a positive customer experience resulting in high customer satisfaction. Your superpower? You’re comfortable diving into the details of workstreams, functionally and technically. You’re autonomous, you have excellent self-discipline and personal organization, you are client-focused, and you have good interpersonal skills.
The Mid-Level SAP FICO Consultant plays a key role on the delivery team that is accountable for meeting the scope, timeline and milestone expectations set by the client. Consultants are responsible for delivering a completed, successful project by collaborating with the client, the other members of the delivery team, and your SAP Project Manager.
EXPERIENCE & TECHNICAL EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS
- At minimum 1 full lifecycle implementation (or equivalent experience) configuring SAP FICO (S/4HANA preferred)
- Experience in design, executing a business blueprint, customizing testing and writing business requirements specifications that can be understood by a technical process team
- Familiarity with the business processes around Finance and Controlling: Accounts Payable, Receivable, Asset, Reporting, among others
- Must be able to understand integration with SD & MM modules
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience configuring and implementing SAP Finance and Controlling modules
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Finance & Accounting from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree a plus
- SAP certification(s) highly preferred
- Work authorization: United States (Required) – no sponsorship.
- Job Type: Full-time, permanent contract, limited travel in the US
How to apply
Respond to this posting or send your CV/resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org