Do you want to be part of a team that works for the best digital transformation projects in Quebec, with people who are passionate about innovation? TeamWork Canada offers you endless opportunities. We are a local company with a global reach, powered by the Swiss TeamWork Corporate Group and 20 years of uninterrupted growth.
Our business in a few words, accompanying our clients in their digital transformation at the heart of digital issues through our five areas of expertise: Business Strategy Consulting, SAP Business Solutions, Customer Experience, Business Intelligence and Data Analysis as well as the Design and Deployment of Technology Platforms.
At TeamWork, our commitment includes your quality of life at work; the Great Place to Work certification obtained in 2021 and 2022 validates all the measures that put people at the center of our concerns.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
To support our development in Quebec, we are looking for an SAP Project Manager.
Under the supervision of the Management team as SAP Project Manager, you will lead the project from its conceptualization phase to its implementation, you will manage multidisciplinary project teams to deliver solution offerings that meet customer expectations.
You will ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, while fostering a positive project team dynamic.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure proper execution of the project according to SAP project management methodologies (Activate, ASAP,…)
- Identify, manage and manage the resolution of project issues
- Identify and reduce project risks
- Manage project costs according to the project budget
- Monitor and control project activities
- Ensure proper transition to the support team
- Lead highly skilled, multi-disciplinary teams of developers and functional consultants for one or more projects
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS :
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business informatics or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience and at least one S/4 HANA implementation.
- Knowledge of the SAP Activate methodology
- PMP/PMI certification (an asset)
- Have completed projects as a functional consultant (an asset)
- Must have a unifying leadership to mobilize teams towards a common goal
- Have a diplomatic sense in order to clearly communicate the issues while maintaining cordial relations with the client
- Be structured and manage time and priorities effectively
- Bilingualism French & English (written and spoken)
WHAT WE OFFER :
- A family-like corporate culture in a flattened structure within an international company (20 offices worldwide)
- Various social activities, including team trips
- Training to keep up to date with the different technologies on the market
- Possibility of obtaining certifications
- Complete group insurance including employee assistance program, telemedicine
- Group RRSP with generous employer participation
- Bonus program
- Advantageous vacation, sick days and personal days
- Flexible hours and teleworking
- Public transportation allowance
Does this position describe your ambitions and skills? Send us your resume and letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org
TeamWork is committed to fostering an environment that promotes equity, diversity and inclusion.
The masculine gender is used for ease of reading and refers to both men and women