In response to the exceptional health situation related to COVID-19, TeamWork group has been mobilized since January 26, 2020 to take all necessary measures to ensure :
- The safety and health of our employees
- The continuity of our services
A Business Continuity Plan (BCP) has been put in place to meet our commitments to our customers and partners. Our top priority is to ensure the well-being of our employees while limiting the impact of COVID-19 on our activities. It is also our responsibility to contribute to the collective fight to contain the pandemic.
The following measures have been taken:
- Creation of a crisis unit at Group level: we are closely monitoring the evolution of COVID-19. We are focusing our efforts on a flexible strategy that is capable of adapting. Advice and updates are regularly sent to our employees, customers and partners.
- Teleworking: the majority of our teams are now teleworking and remain operational to support you during the time of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our systems and tools are designed to enable remote working.
- Closure of our offices: our offices in the most affected areas are closed until further notice (France, Germany…). On our offices that are still open, our employees apply social distancing and hygiene protocols based on the directives of the health authorities and our crisis unit.
- Restricting the travels of our employees: our employees’ travels are suspended until further notice in the most affected areas (France, Germany, etc.) and reduced to a minimum in our other subsidiaries. Exceptions will be determined by TeamWork management in consultation with our customers and in accordance with government regulations.
- Cancellation and/or postponement of our physical events until the end of April: we will let you know at a later date if these events are postponed or if they are replaced by a “virtual” event (e.g. a webinar)
Please do not hesitate to contact your usual contact person if you have any doubts or special needs during this period. You can also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In these uncertain times, all TeamWork teams stand by your side. We are all concerned about the situation. It is important to remain united to get through this difficult time together.
Take care of yourself and look after your loved ones.